Analytics

Sunday, March 24, 2013

I'm Back!

I been gone for a minute now I'm back with the jumpoff (Lil Kim, haha).  As I posted earlier, I am sorry, I know I have not posted anything in a long time. I am back. I am in college and it gets kind of rough so I had to take it easy for a little while, but I am back for now, I will try not to have such a long break again. A lot of things have  taken place in the world of music since I have been away. It would be a long story trying to recap everything but I think I will try and do a little something, and then just dive back into what's going on now after that. I don't know though, that's a lot, honestly.  I might just start fresh with the now.  I'm working on that.  Back in the day I posted that I would post my Top 40 for the years 2009-2011, and I still will. In addition to those, since I last posted, of course, the year 2012 has ended, so I also have made my Top 40 for 2012.  I will post that too, but just know I am not finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment