Analytics

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Just Music: R. Kelly- Genius

     I am being a bit inconsistent, but I really appreciate you.  I see you are still coming to visit me daily and I appreciate it.  I am trying to balance some things out.  When I finally get it together, I will post more.  I promise. 
     Don't forget that we got Monday Morning Rewinds every Monday in September and this week is Sunday Morning Inspiration. 
     Now, that that's out of the way, I am going to jump back into this with some new things.  R. Kelly recently revealed a new song.  Its called Genius and I am guessing it will be included on his next album.  Its nice and smooth and its got that "good ol'" R. Kelly nasty that we all have been missing.  Nasty only like Rob can do it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment