Analytics

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Random Rihanna (6/4/14)

I just passed 1000 post today!!!


     Hello everyone.  I know I took a long break back in January, and did not apologize or explain myself.  I just jumped back into it.  Sorry.  I am trying to make it up to you.  
     If you haven't noticed yet, Monday Morning Rewinds have been every week for the last 2 months, and will continue this way for a few months.  April was Attack of 90s R&B Groups, May was 80s Rock, and June will be Britney Spears.  Catch up with me in my archives.  I am trying to get myself on track, and get back to Sunday Morning Inspiration as well.  I am still doing Vocal Wednesdays once a month.  I think I will stick with the 3rd Wednesday of the month for that.  I want you to know that I am starting something new this Saturday (6/7/14).  Just give me a visit at 1 pm.
     Lastly, I want to thank everyone who has subscribed to my Youtube channel, or followed me on Twitter and Google +.  I am now past 500 subs!  If you haven't followed me yet, come on!!!  I'm Cory Ballad...That is all.
     


No comments:

Post a Comment