Analytics

Friday, February 15, 2019

Midtown Misdemeanor


Midtown Misdemeanor

It could not fail. That’s what I told myself.
I will go inside this store and help myself.
I grabbed my duffle bag where my goods would hide
and stocked up on necessities once I was inside.


An employee had been watching me as I made my way through the store
and that’s why her and her co workers positioned themselves to confront me by the door.
They detained me by the exit and waited for assistance

now my plan was failing fast I didn’t  know what to do!

so I grabbed the bag from the lady and attempted to go the distance.

but one of the male employees wasn’t havin’ it


so back and forth
tug of war with my life support.

Desperate in panic I went for my knife
I swung in the air to scare but,
Accidentally took his life.

It could not fail that’s what I told myself.
now I'm rotting in a cell
like that surplus of food on that store shelf.

No comments:

Post a Comment