Analytics

Tuesday, April 30, 2019

2 Minutes

2 Minutes


Deserted, Dismal, Destiny
who knows the reason why
you left me here
afraid and lonely
honestly, I know the truth
time is not in our favor
but won’t you work with me?

2 minutes ago
she was alive
lying beside me
now,is now
now she’s not
now she’s gone
crushed my world.

A reality I tried a million times to grip
but time won’t allow my heart to heal
and let’s my mind slip
to a place where I feel like leaving here-
my crushed world
two fates were condemned
when fate chose that girl.

2 minutes
is all I ask of you
I know we all are leaving here
but must she leave so soon?

Deserted, Dismal, Destiny
This is what you left for me?
No, please!!!
If I could go back 2 minutes
If time was for me
instead of against me.

No comments:

Post a Comment