Analytics

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

My Top 40 Countdown!!!: Best of 2008 (# 40-21)

I love this website, Playlist.com!!! On this site you get to build free music playlists and play them on your computer anytime you want.  You can make several different playlists, and each can hold up to 200 songs. 
When I make a new playlist, I like to give it a theme.  (ex. Christmas Songs, or Country).  I have been using Playlist for a few years now, and ever since I have been on there, I have been making these "Best of " List. These Best of  list include 40 of my favorite songs of each year.  Since I am obsessed with seeing what is the "best", they are countdowns.  I am going to post the countdowns on here, starting with The Best of 2008.  So look out for that today at 6:30pm (central time).  See who will be # 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment