Analytics

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Work Jamz!!!: Ryan Leslie- Zodiac

This would have to be my favorite song from working at the restaurant.  I can remember trying to figure out who sung this song for days.  At first, I thought it was Usher, so I starting searching for the song on the internet with no results... Then I knew that they would show the name of the song and the artist who would perform it on the screen of the jukebox, but it would only be for a second. I couldn't just stand at the jukebox or my boss would yell at me, so I tried to walk past it as much as possible, but it was never showing the person's name (ugggggghhhhh!!!!) until one day, I finally saw it! It was by Ryan Leslie.  Ryan Leslie is mostly known for his song writing and producing, but as of late has taken a stab at recording.  This song has powers over me! It makes me sing it, everyday.  Even though the lyrics involve a guy using a cheesy, outdated pick-up line on a chick... I don't know what this video is (home-made by Ryan Leslie I think), this is the first time I have seen it, check it out.


Ryan Leslie



No comments:

Post a Comment