Analytics

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Random Rihanna (6/12/13)




Wow, what's going on with the Heat?  The Spurs destroyed them.  I have been upset with the Heat throughout these playoffs so, I guess.  I won't get off into sports to much on here so anyway, I just want to thank all the visitors.  I am coming up on my 1 year anniversary in July (July 12 to be exact) and I set a goal to have 10,000 visits in a year's time.  Here it is June 12, 1 month before the deadline,  and I just passed 9,000 last night (almost there)!  Just remember to visit me.  I (try to) post several times a week.  I would also appreciate your feedback.  I am looking for ways to improve my blog, so maybe there are some other bloggers out there with some advice... Leave some comments, +1 me on Google+,  subscribe, and tell your friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment