Analytics

Saturday, March 5, 2016

BJ the Chicago Kid In My Mind Album Art + Tracklisting

BJ the Chicago Kid's 2nd album is available now where music is sold and/or streamed.




BJ the Chicago Kid In My Mind.jpg
In My Mind (2016)
By Source, Fair use, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?curid=49420146


Tracklisting
  1. Intro (Inside My Mind)
  2. Man Down featuring Buddy, Constantine
  3. Church featuring Chance the Rapper,  Buddy
  4. Love Inside featuring Isabella
  5. The Resume featuring Big K.R.I.T.
  6. Shine
  7. Wait til the Morning featuring Isa
  8. Heart Crush
  9. Jeremiah/World Needs More Love featuring Eric Ingram
  10. The New Cupid featuring Kendrick Lamar
  11. Woman's World
  12. Crazy
  13. Home
  14. Falling on My Face
  15. Turnin' Me Up

No comments:

Post a Comment