Analytics

Friday, August 2, 2013

Chrisette Michele Friday

     Back when I posted some of the songs from Chrisette Michele's new album, Better, I saw that I had never seen most of her music videos.  I thought, "I should really spotlight her".  I love her music, and she needs some shine.
Chrisette Michele
 
 
     The beautiful, jazzy-voiced songstress from Long Island first turned heads being featured on several songs from hip-hop heavyweights such as Nas and Jay-Z.  Then, she released her debut album, I Am in 2007.  The album won her a Grammy.  Since then, she has released 3 other albums, and collaborated with a number of other artist, all while touring extensively and giving bomb live performanes.  Today, we will celebrate the musical greatness that is Chrisette Michele. 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment