Analytics

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Afternoon Delight

Well I am done with my "faves".  On to the next one. The purpose of my blog is for me to show people music. New and old.  There are millions of songs out there and just because you have heard something doesn't mean someone else has.  With that being said, don't leave comments about how old something is. Haha, not trying to be harsh, or anything like that- just saying.   So, I am not that big of a movie watcher.  I don't know why, I just can't pay attention that long I guess.  I recently watched this movie called Good Will Hunting.  You have probably heard of it.  It is pretty old.  It is the first movie starring  Matt Damon and Ben Affleck.   It was a decent watch.  Anyway,  on the end credits there was this song.  I liked it and looked it up.   It was called Afternoon Delight.  It was released in 1976 by Starland Vocal Band.  This song reached # 1 on the billboard charts.The song is about wanting to do it in the daytime, pretty freaky, but they knew how to be subtle back in those days.  I was momentarily addicted to this song.  Here is the video to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment