Analytics

Thursday, July 12, 2012

The Ballad of a Music Junkie.

ok everyone- or its probably more like no one, I'm sure.  I have found out how to start this blog up.  This is my first blog.   It is kind of exciting and it looks like it could be a lot of fun.  I have no clue what I am doing right now.  I don't know how to  change all the colors and all that crap, so I have decided to just start writing and hopefully I will be able to learn about that stuff along the way, right.  Welcome to my blog, and inside my crazy mind.  It is called Cory's Song: Ballad of a Music Junkie.  I started this blog to talk about one of my favorite subjects- music.  That's right, I'm out here looking for the new hottest song like I might be looking for another hit if I was a coke fiend.  I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment