Analytics

Monday, July 16, 2012

Just Vids: Big Sean featuring Kanye West, Roscoe Dash- Marvin & Chardonnay



I have not been watching too many music videos in the last couple of years.  I have just been listening to my ipod.  Since I am writing this blog I decided to bone-up on some videos.  So, I have been watching a few.  This one is funny.  It's one of my favorite songs from last year and it features one of my favorite artist, Kanye West ( see My Faves).  It is from his G.O.O.D. Music protege'- Big Sean off his 2011 debut album-  Finally Famous. This was a big hit for "big" peaking at # 32 on the hot 100 and # 1 on the  hot r & b and hip-hop songs on billboard and being certified gold.  I saw this and the way they make the chicks' heads move just tickles my insides!  It's Big Sean featuring Kanye West and Roscoe Dash- Marvin & Chardonnay.




No comments:

Post a Comment