Analytics

Friday, July 27, 2012

Miguel Friday: All I Want is You



All I Want is You is Miguel debut album.  It was released on November 30, 2010.  It only debuted at # 109 on the billboard 200 charts with first week sales of 11,000.  It did climb the charts to eventually peak at #37.  It also peaked at # 9 on the top r&b/hip-hop albums chart.  It received some mixed reviews because Miguel ventured into so many musical styles.  I would have to agree- some of the music is off the mark in my opinion,but the album has great high points, and Miguel's voice is undeniably on point.  The critics have praised Miguel's vocals as well.  I would recommend it.




                                                                   Track Listing


  1. Sure Thing
  2. All I Want is You featuring J. Cole
  3. Girl With the Tattoo
  4. Pay Me
  5. Quickie
  6. Girls Like You
  7. Overload
  8. Hard Way
  9. Teach Me
  10. Hero
  11. Vixen
  12. To the Moon
  13. My Piece

No comments:

Post a Comment