Analytics

Friday, July 27, 2012

Spotlight: Miguel Friday

Hello, people! Its Friday morning and I have a free schedule so I have a special treat- I have decided to blog like crazy!  First of all, I have to say that I am so excited because my blog has been getting some views now.  Cory's Song is now past 200 views.  Thanks to everybody who has been adding me-mostly on google plus.  Feel free to leave comments guys, and don't forget my email address is thecoryballad@gmail.com  Send me emails telling me what you think, or maybe what I need to improve on.  You can tell me about things that you think I should post on my blog, even.  Now I am going to do something new today:  I am going to call it Spotlight because I am going to do several post about a certain subject, and today will be up-and-coming artist Miguel.  Its Miguel Friday, so just keep reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment