Analytics

Thursday, July 12, 2012

The Ballad of a Music Junkie Part II

As I have said before, this blog is about music.  I love music.  I mean all types, just about anything.  If it can get my head bopping,  I will listen to it.  Music is a big part of my life, and as for as far back as I can remember, always has been. If you were to ask anyone who knew me, they would tell you the same.  I like to sing, too-  and loudly, all the time.  I drive a lot of people crazy that way, but I don't care- that's half of the fun of it anyway.  I think if I could only sing, laugh,  and eat for the rest of my life, I would be very happy. Well, I grew up listening to r&b and soul and hip hop.  That is what everyone else around me was listening to, so I would have to say that these are my favorite genres of music. As I have evolved I have been introduced to other kinds of music.

No comments:

Post a Comment