Analytics

Thursday, July 12, 2012

My Source

I stayed well versed in music news, so I just want my blog to include music news for fans.  I thought it would be a good idea to talk about my favorite places for music news.   Probably one that's kinda high up there ( You know, somewhere like # 1!)  to me would be Billboard Magazine.  Billboard Magazine is home of the billboard charts,  the most important charts in music for the United States.  Since I have been trying to start a blog, I have been searching the web for other music blogs that I can look to as role models, I guess you can say. I have been looking at 2 different blogs-  R&B musicblog  and Rap Radar.  They both are just great blogs packed with around the clock music news.  Here are links to my favorite music news sites, check them out. 


Billboard
Rap Radar
RnB Music Blog: 200% R&B

No comments:

Post a Comment